How to choose the right Cyber Security Course for your school!
Investing in a cyber security course for your staff is one of the best ways to reduce the likelihood of your school suffering a significant cyber security attack.
By choosing the right training, you can give your staff the knowledge and skills they will need to protect your school’s most valuable assets and personal information.
Here are some tips to help you choose the right Cyber Security Course:
- Determine your goals. Before you start looking for a training course, it’s important to clearly understand what you want staff to learn. Are you trying to train staff on the basics, or do you need more? Knowing your goals will help you choose a course tailored to your school’s needs.
- Research different training options. Once you know your goals, you can start researching different training options. Online Cyber Security Courses like The Ark HQ™ allow you to train your staff without disrupting the day-to-day operations of your school. Staff complete courses whenever suits them on any internet-enabled devices. In any case, compare the different courses to see which ones best meet your needs.
- Consider the delivery method for training. Cyber security courses are available in various formats, including in-person classes, online courses, and self-paced learning materials. Consider which format will work best for your staff based on their learning style and busy schedules.
- Look for courses with group management features. Cyber Security Training shouldn’t be a headache to manage. With The Ark HQ™, you’ll kick off your Privacy & Security awareness training program in less than 10 minutes. From there, everything is automated, from course enrolment to staff training notifications and reminders to great compliance reports and metrics.
- Check the credentials of the training provider. When choosing a training course, it’s important to ensure that the provider is reputable and has the necessary credentials. Look for courses accredited by a recognised school such as CPD, and ensure the instructors have the experience and knowledge to provide high-quality training. Finally, ensure that the course provider issues certificates of completion for staff.
By following these tips, you can choose the right cyber security training course for your staff and with a minimum of fuss, ensure they can start learning the skills they will need to protect your school.